Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, Etsy and I,Renée Moura, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Etsy or me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By default, all orders are shipped with standard priority shipping and this option does not have a tracking code. You can purchase tracking separately as an upgrade during checkout. Just select the "Tracking code" option from your checkout page before completing your purchase.
My production times may vary depending on the complexity of the order and the amount of order requests I have in queue. But I generally ship my items within 1-2 weeks. Please not that this is my processing time and does not include delivery estimates.
Delivery times vary depending on your country postal service, but on average the estimates are:
Europe: 3-10 business days
North America: 7-20 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-30 business days
Asia Pacific: 10-30 business days
Latin America and the Caribbean: 10-30 business days
Please note I use a third party shipping service (Finnish Postal Office) and I am not personally accountable for delays and failures on delivery service. There is always a small percentage of orders that do not arrive to their destination due faults on the postal system. If you wish to ensure your delivery or would like a refund in case it fails, please purchase the "Tracking code" option during checkout, so your losses can be compensated.
No. I do not consecrate, bless, or hex any of the items you find from my shop. I believe such rituals are a personal spiritual choice and experience between you and your soon-to-be magical items. But if you are interested in learning more about how to do it yourself, drop me a message and I can share some of my tips with you!
All my items are sent wrapped and ready for gift-giving. But I do also offer jewelry boxes and more elaborate packaging, which you can purchase as an upgrade during checkout.
All natural finds, including bones and wooden materials, are thoroughly cleansed using natural and chemical-free methods. Wood pieces are washed and cleansed in a wooden heated Finnish sauna (70+ degrees celcius) and bones are boiled and/or weather cleansed (during winter months, by temperatures below -20 degrees celcius).